Monday, May 01, 2006

Positive Monday

glitter textglitter textglitter textglitter textglitter textglitter textglitter textglitter text glitter textglitter textglitter textglitter textglitter textglitter text

I really need to do this today....as I am pmsing so bad...go from anger to crying in a split second so I am going to list the positives today so that I can focus on those...

5 Positive Things in my life...
1. Master....especially right now after he has been so stressed and I am pmsing. I am lucky to have him in my life. And spend each day with him.
2. People are getting the mail love I sent out last week and enjoying it...so that makes me happy.
3. allergy meds and allergy eye drops because if I didn't have them right now I think my face would be feeling a lot worse
4. aveeno lotion as my skin is so dry right now and aveeno makes it feel so much better
5. cereal - frosted mini-wheats

plus...
6. clean sheets I am going to put on the bed today
7. spending the day out on Saturday - seeing the beautiful state we live in
8. seeing last week everyone come together...and getting a reminder how precious each day of life is

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...