Friday, May 26, 2006

Big Love in Colorado.....??

Master is so silly sometimes....but again those moments that make me laugh and smile are the moments I cherish so much.

He asked me the date of Big Love's season finale. I told him (it is June 4th for those that are wondering). And he stood there looking like he was deep in thought. I was in the middle of something so I kept on doing that and finally he said in a very serious tone - "I have to tell you something and I don't want you to get upset." I was very nervous and I said, "okay shoot."

He said, "you and the cats are the 3 sister wives."

"ummm okay....???"

He went on to tell me why I was Barb and our little girl cat is Margene and our male cat (yes male) is Nicki. It was so funny! I tried to keep a serious face as he was doing it so seriously. But then I started to laugh and so did he.

It was quite funny and I am sure you had to be there. LOL

1 comment:

  1. padme, we watched on monday night. it was a really intense episode. i have a poly post with big love tie ins started. maybe i can finish that up this week. i hope all is well with you * big hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...