Monday, May 22, 2006

Positive Monday

I am going to do positive monday first and then I will do another longer journal entry.

glitter textglitter textglitter textglitter textglitter textglitter textglitter textglitter text glitter textglitter textglitter textglitter textglitter textglitter text

5 Positive Things in my life...
1. We are HOME!
2. Kitty Cat's handled the trip really WELL!
3. We actually had a NICE time spending time with Master's family and some extended family that we had not seen in a long time
4. A GOOD friend of mine from online that I haven't met told me she might be coming to Denver so I will get to meet her and she is someone I have wanted to meet for a LONG time.
5. Master's business is OFFICIAL as of just about 30 minutes ago. I am very proud of Him and happy that He is realizing His DREAMS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...