Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Leaving on a Jet Plane....

....ummm no...but leaving in a car with our cats....

We leave to go out of town today. We will not be back until Sunday. I am really down today and fighting a migraine so at the moment not looking forward to our trip. I haven't been able to get to a hold of V & s either so I doubt we will get to see them. So that makes me sad also as I miss them bunches. They are just great people and we haven't got to see them in a very long time.

It also is a longer trip then normal and although I think Master's family is great...and we get a long it just gets to be a little too long when it goes beyond a 3 or 4 days. Usually by that 4th day both Master and I READY to come home. So by the 6th day I think we will be scrambling to get home!

I might have time to post over there or I might not. I will be checking email for sure though.

I hope everyone has a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a nice time!
    It's monday now so welcome back!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...