Thursday, May 25, 2006

Meme

Accent: a northern one especially when I say bag, and sorry

Booze: no booze per se but wine

Chore I Hate: laundry

Dogs/Cats: cats

Essential Electronics: computer

Favorite Perfume/Cologne: I don't wear perfume because they usually give me a migraine but I will wear body spray right now I have pearberry and country apple

Gold/Silver: silver

Insomnia: yeppers going through that lately

Job Title: umm artist....slave...His

Kids: no

Living Arrangements: living with Master in His house

Most Admired Trait: hmm I am fiercly loyal

Number of Sexual Partners: umm way to many to count

Overnight Hospital Stays: 1

Phobia: Mice!

Quote: "Everything is blooming most recklessly; if it were voices instead of colors, there would be an unbelievable shrieking into the heart of the night." ~ Rainer Maria Rilke

Religion: kind of a mixture of many religons

Siblings: 2 younger sisters

Time I usually wake up: 8:30am

Unusual talents: hmm I can't think of anything unsual at the moment

Vegetable I refuse to eat: ummm a lot....Brussel sprouts probably number one on the list though

Worst Habit: comfort eating, nail biting

X-Rays: dental, sinus cavities, lungs, back

Yummy Foods I Make: I think I make quite a few yummy dishes

Zodiac Sign: Libra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...