Thursday, September 14, 2006

Catalogs....


So I opened the mailbox today and saw IKEA! I almost squealed standing right there was but was worried it would scare Master while he was trying to crutch it up the porch stairs!

For 3 years of living here I often go to the IKEA website to request a catalog and each time they say no they are out of my area. Recently I heard that Denver is getting an IKEA so I stopped by the website tried the request a catalog form again....and this time it went through! I was holding my breath though so when I opened the mail box to see the catalog I was positively delighted! Yes, I know quite silly. But I love IKEA!

Also really like catalogs...just to look at and read -- for entertainment. One of my favorite catalogs is The Baker's Catalogue. It is full of baking products from King Arthur Flour. It is not even like I buy lots from catalogs these days but I still like looking.


ps: I am starting to use beta bloggers labels so I won't be using del.icio.us tags anymore and probably soon get rid of those all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...