Friday, September 15, 2006

Reason #221....


...why I am not liking beta blogger....

RSS feed is not working. If you follow the link from Slave Registers Ownership and Enslavement Weblogs, then you are coming in on an entry that is very old that just keeps updating with a new day even though there are many new...current entries.

I am sure there are fixes...well I hope there are....but frankly I am just not up for searching them down, playing with the code to make it work.

When we launched within Reality Master toyed with the idea of us moving our blogs there. And I pretty much begged to stay at blogspot. In October, I will have been here at blogspot with this blog for 6 years. And so the thought of moving it of this place that I launched it from makes me sad....even though I know I could move all my archives...I guess I just feel a little nostalgic with blogspot.

Anyway, kind of annoyed with beta blogger. I know I know everyone is going to get sick of me writing about my annoyance of beta blog. I promise to post something more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...