Thursday, November 01, 2001

Narcissus in Chains

Music: Enigma

Halloween was a long day for me. But not bad.

I went to see Di. We had not seen each other in a while and I missed her. I got to see her cute and adorable little girl dressed up. Her daughter's attitude is just like Di's!! It is cute to watch. lol

Di looked better then I thought she was going to. I mean she always looks good. But I thought she would look more tired and worn out because of all that she has been going through.

I then went to dinner with someone who I have talked about here, a friend of mine that goes out with Kam and I every once in a while and might eventually maybe move in with us. I am going to give her the name Mara here. So I went to dinner with Mara and we actually had a really good conversation about D/s and then 3 somes. lol JJ had called and wanted to go to coffee, but I was by the time I got home last night so tired. So maybe I can get together with her this weekend. The friend I had dinner with a while back - the long dinner called me yesterday 2 times and we talked of getting together next week too. We need a good bitch session lol

Today I found out that Laurell K. Hamilton had a new Anita Blake Vampire Hunter book. Narcissus in Chains....wooohoo

Here is a GREAT site that tells all about the books.....Anita Blake

These books are incredible. They are entertaining and they are not so much the wordy prose that Anne Rice does....Anne Rice writes to write I believe. And do not get me wrong I like Anne Rice too. But Laurell K. Hamilton writes to entertain her readers by telling a story. A very good story :)

I love her words. I love the plot. I love the character development. I relate to things in the books but not really to one person. They are just GREAT books!

Some of her last books are even touching on D/s and BDSM. Just the part that I heard tonight it sounds like Ms. Hamilton did some research or she is submissive herself. (I do not know for a fact or just going on instinct that she is submissive not Dominant.)

Those books have special meaning to me because of Kam. He has READ them ALL to me. Even the last one and we were not Master/slave then...we were Daddy/little girl though then and Daddy's can read their little girls stories :)

He came home tonight and I asked if we could go to Barnes and Noble together because I had a surprise. It was so weird. I was in his bedroom the other night sitting on his bed and looking at his book shelves and told him that I wish there was a new Anita Blake book out and that was like Monday or Tuesday when I did that. And I found out today there is a new one :) So we went and got it.

We went to dinner and then came home....and he read to me. There are so many good lines already!

Anyway, I am enjoying this....him reading me this book. I hope that we have good times always when reading this one as we did all the rest.

This afternoon, I chatted with SM. It was a very interesting chat. We talked about lots of things in my past. Things I d not normally talk about and some that I have not even talked about with Sir Nick yet. I am able to talk to SM about some things because he is jaded inside like I am...and not sure I can explain that. It is not a bad thing. We just have that same beast inside...well opposite sides of the same coin.

We then started chatting about Sir Nick. And I went on and on. And on and on. And it actually surprised me that I chatted about Sir Nick, the man and Dominant I care for so much and want to give myself to, to another man who I have wanted to give myself to also. To quote SM...he said to be glad that I have" two people who can make you wet with desire and quake with fear within moments of each other." Sir Rob actually can do that too but it is even different. There is a vulnerableness with Sir Rob, maybe because he brings out little girl side.

Anyway, I chatted with SM about Nick and I know I went on and on and on. And I sounded like a Sir Nick commercial. But as I typed things to SM that I realized I want to be with Nick right now. Yes, I have wanted to visit for a while but I feel I should be there if that makes sense. And I also thought about how it is a "whole" relationship not just BDSM...not just D/s. I am going vanilla lol

As I typed things to SM about Sir Nick....I started to cry. I cried because I miss Nick so much and just need to be with him. I did not tell SM I was crying. I just kept typing like nothing was wrong.

I get sympathy pains for people. And I get sympathy periods for people also. I get 1 to 2 days spotting and cramping with women I am close to. I was around someone very close to me yesterday, who had her period and so last night it started. I had had this happen for years really well I had it happen with Morgan and then I really never let a woman that close to me again until I moved here. I never switched to meet her period like I heard women that live together often do and we were practically living together. And any woman I have lived with I never had moved to match theirs or they moved either but I have always felt pain and bleed for them. It has happened with Beth, Honey, Jackie, other Jackie, Mara, JJ, Di and I think maybe Mistress DM but I can't remember for sure. I find it happen with women I open myself up to...if I share anything intimate or private with them that is something very close to me then I open myself up to feel things with them and I get a sympathy period. It is weird I know it. It is a pain also lol I have to be around the person for it happen usually....except with Jackie I did not have to be around her I would have it happen even when not with her because of how I feel about her. :( Anyway I am weird lol

I miss Sir Nick....

And should send him off his nightly email and go to bed as I have a feeling tomorrow is going to be HORRIBLY long.

peace,
danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...