Monday, November 12, 2001

8 boxes

Music: Enrique Iglesias ~ Escape

I am really tired and have a few things I need to do today. It is one of those tired feelings that I know that if I had to get into a car to drive I would not make it far without falling asleep. When I was with Todd that would happen frequently to me, almost falling asleep at the wheel. I had really not had that happen before. But today I feel that could happen if I had needed to drive.

I seem to be slipping the last few weeks on keeping up with things. I thought I was starting to get a handle on it and then it just fell away again. I have like 5 people I have been wanting to write emails to and just not finding the brain power to do so....one being Lisa, and then Laz and aydeen. I need to write Jackie too. I have an email started to Sir Rob also.

Weekend happenings....

hmmm...

Friday - worked, worked, and worked lol I did go shopping while I was waiting on some work things. I bought a new blouse that wraps around in the front and will show off my cleavage very nicely lol It is in like a bluish-grey metallic kind of lol Anyway if I go to the Carpe Diem Christmas party I thought I would wear that with my black skirt.

Friday night I thought lots of last year this time. Jackie was here and it was the informal. Kam was out side talking to Di. Jackie and I were sitting with SJ listening to the people sing. Jackie looked very beautiful that night. She was wearing black velvet jeans and a baby blue soft sweater. She was so beautiful. And I wanted her so much. I wanted to kiss her and touch her. I wanted to hold her close….

We did kiss there. There was a table next to ours of like 3 boys and a girl. The one boy wanted Jackie’s number.

When we got home, we were in the bedroom changing and I just pushed her against the wall and started kissing her very deeply – passionately.

*sigh*

It makes me very sad to think of her. To think it all….it seems like a lie. Another illusion in my life. And she is young but that excuse only goes so far.

Saturday - worked, shopped, lunch with Di, shopping with Di, dinner with Kam, and then worked.

Sunday - worked and cleaned. I went through boxes. It is scary the things I keep. LOL I had a bottle of perfume - mostly gone - that Jim gave to me when were dating. So it is like probably hmm 15 years old. *shakes head* I threw out like 3 big boxes full of trash. I have 2 medium sized boxes full of stuff that I will give away and then whittled down like 8 boxes into 2 of things I am keeping. And I am still not done yet!

I want to write about the Anita Blake book. But not enough brain power to do that right now.

Just got done talking to Honey online. She has the flu. I hope you feel better soon sweetie!

I miss Sir Nick…..

I am tired in more ways then one. I know it will get better.....

I suppose I will get busy on the things I need to do...

peace,
danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...