Friday, December 20, 2002

Friday Five

1. What holiday or holidays do you celebrate this time of year?

Christmas....My family opens presents on Christmas Eve. We have dinner, go to church, come home and open presents.

2. What was the best gift you have ever received?

hmmm best gift....my ruby ring from my ex-husband. It meant a lot to me how he gave it to me. Why he gave it to me and it was just very beautiful.

3. What was the worst gift you've ever given?

A pink sweatshirt with bears on it that carried signs that said shop til you drop and born to shop on them *cringing*

4. Where will you be celebrating the holidays? Are you hosting? Going away?

I will be celebrating the holiday's with my family. I am going to Minnesota to be with them :)

5. If you could spend the holidays with someone who isn't around, who would it be with? Why?

Morgan...because I never got to spend a Christmas with her. I miss her and love her very much still.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...