Tuesday, December 24, 2002

Well tonight we went to church, came home ate some appetizers and then opened presents.....I enjoyed being with my family. :)

Tomorrow's horoscope says....LIBRA (Sep 23–Oct 22): You may be pickier in your own fantasies and dreams now than you are in reality. In fact, you may be so self-critical of your unexpressed ideas that you wonder if it’s really worth the effort to share them. You’ll never know if you don’t try. If you’re willing to entertain the possibility that you are being too hard on yourself, then, at least you’ll have a chance.

Interesting huh?

Last night Him and I got in kind of a hmm disagreement I guess and when we do....it always seems to be right before we are about to sign off and go to bed. And so then I go to bed feeling very alone and upset. I am one of those people that does not like to go to bed with arguments hanging out in the air....I think they should be resolved before going to bed, but with Him they are not. *shrugs* Not that disagreements are really are not big things..not things that are make or break it deals. They are actually a lot about sex and masturbation lol But they are still disagreements.

One of my gifts from Grumbler and wench was a Osho Zen Tarot set and I did a reading tonight and it was kind of odd. I could tell that there was that disagreement hanging in the air in the reading. So that was kind of interesting.

My card for me was interesting card... a man balancing on stepping stones - swirls with a faint cityscape. Meant balanced and living moment to moment....seeing that is right now and not looking back or forward just living right now.

Last night I went to dinner with my family and some aunts and uncles. It was a *very* nice place. It was very good too.

I had a migraine today...so that was not fun. I know it is because I did not sleep well at all last night. So tonight I just feel out of it because of the headache.

I hope everyone has a VERY Merry Christmas....full of joy and blessings!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...