Monday, December 23, 2002

Well I am at my parents....on my sisters computer to be safer :) This will be a very vanilla entry I am sure so beware! LOL :)

First though....I want to wish my best friend Moni...a very Happy Birthday!

Now on to the vanilla entry :)

Here is my horoscope for today.....
LIBRA (Sep 23–Oct 22): There may be some stress between your social obligations and your basic needs. Your feelings are rather strong now, but as emphasized as they are, you may not have anywhere to safely express them. So, instead of embarrassing yourself by revealing too much, you hold it all behind an apparent wall of conservative talk. But we know what’s really going on behind your wall.

I told Him yesterday I meditated yesterday to put some walls in place so that if my Dad decides to "talk" with me then I would be ready. I feel stronger because of the walls. I am not sure they are walls of blocking things out exactly but more of walls of strength and postive energy to help me be "zen" (as Nick would say) so that when he does talk to me I am clear and calm.

I told my Mom and sisters some about Him. My Mom did not say much...I am sure she is wondering where it will go with someone far away.

Today I slept in then got up and had some homemade lesfe (not sure spelling that right) and some piece of homemade banana bread too with my Dad. And then chatted with my sisters for a while before heading off to take my shower. I am sitting here in rollers LOL (rag curls for anyone that knows what those are). I got a very soft and romantic outfit yesterday and am going to wear that tonight for dinner with my extended family. I am looking forward to seeing everyone but I always have a little anxiety before we all get together.

My life is so different from all of my families. I am living for me as so many seem to be living as what is expected or how it should be.

I saved all my wrapping of presents until I got here so I did that just a before signing online.

One of my sisters and I Cubed my other sister last night and want to cube Mom and Dad. My one sister knew about the Cube - and she got out a book that is kind of like that and now I want that book too. I can't remember the title at the moment but will get it from her before I leave. (the Cube is a book that is a game that I love but don't mention lots here as I don't like to give it away.)

Well I am going to go meditate and read a little before having to get ready for our big dinner.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...