Thursday, January 19, 2006

part of the old me is gone....

I am realizing how much of me...I have let go of....in this relationship....

Answering the top 5 questions have been hard for me to do as so much of what I did dream of is not my dreams now. And often my first thoughts are whatever Master would want or that I don't have a top 5 with that because I "can't" do that or have that...because it isn't up to me anymore or I know it is not what he wants.

And by the way...this is not a complaint....it just am realizing how much has changed...how engrained into me that I am not just my own woman. I am his property and that I bend to his desires, wants and needs. I have always known this but this morning I guess I am getting another view of it.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...