Sunday, January 01, 2006

Winter Count - December

Winter Count for December could be so many pictures. It could be a picture of one of the wonderful presents my Mom sent us. She sent a big package and each day from December 1 to the 24 we opened one gift. It was a wonderful. I took pictures of them all to remember the wonderful thing she did for us. Or I could post pictures of cookies I baked. Or it could be all the art and presents I made. Or decorations around the house. Or even our tree again. As they all could represent December Winter Count very well.

So trying to show one that I didn't post already...



An ornament on our tree that Master's parents gave us last Christmas.

I am done with Winter Count now. It has been fun posting a picture representing each month of 2005.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...