These were asked on LiveJournal so thought I would post them here too....
Top five songs to listen to while cleaning the house:
This one was hard as there is not just five top songs. it is more like styles or era's of music that I do when housecleaning. I will often put one of those music channels on that are on the cable...sometimes it is Standards, other times 80's, 70's or todays hits. Or I will pop a cd in and then listen to the whole cd and change to another. So I am picking one song off of 5 cds that I often put into the cd player when cleaning. And this will probably be an embarrassing list! So thanks K!
1. Come into my World by Kylie Minogue
2. You should be Dancin by the Bee Gees (Saturday Night Fever Sountrack - tied close to the Xanadu Sountrack with ELO)
3. Tiny Dancer by Elton John
4. Into The Groove by Madonna
5. Jailhouse Rock by Elvis Presley
Top five books:
Which I have to say was easy for me as I have done those on a book meme before.
1. The Valkyries by Paulo Coelho
2. Celestine Prophecy by James Redfield
3. The Forgetting Room by Nick Bantock
4. The Pilgrimage by Paulo Coelho
5. Home Comforts: The Art and Science of Keeping House by Cheryl Mendelson
Top five ways to treat yourself:
this one was kind of hard for me also...I just can't treat myself...because it is all on his time. Which I know you understand. Also the things that I used to do as treats involved usually leaving the house...I can't do that now. Treats then were going and getting an ice cream cone, go shopping, go just get a coke and spend sometime reading a magazine outside at a favorite spot or Barnes and Noble. Now I don't leave the house without Master so....it is harder for me to just go out make a special treat for myself. I do have down time at home though and I guess that is a way to treat myself....and there are other things I could do here at home that would be a treat...but often don't do as I would feel guilty.
1. spend extra time in my art room
3. take a bath in our jet tub...don't do it often can count on one hand how many times I have done this in the past 3 years.
4. watch a movie while I soak feet in our little foot bath thing...then do a pedicure and foot spa like treatment
5. call a friend
Top five things on your "to do before i die" list:
1. to have more spiritual awareness for myself
2. to travel more
3. to be "successful" in my art
4. to say "yes this is it" in my service to Master. Meaning that I have reached a point where I have wanted to always be in it.
5. give back more into the world
Top 5 things that make you feel girlie:
2. lingerie - especially under clothes out in public...like a teddy under a dress
3. glittery make up
4. twirly dresses or skirts
5. pink! any time I put on pink....it makes me feel girly
More to come....