These were asked on Livejournal.....so posting here too....
Top 5 favorite foods:
1. chinese food....I can't just pick one either
2. hamburger & fries
3. ice cream
Top 5 happiest moments in your life:
1. very cliche but the moment Master claimed me as His
2. there have been wonderfully happy times with Master....day trips, dates, going to BDSM events just hard to choose one so i think of all of those
3. oddly enough...when I was an escort...i was very happy
4. another odd one....my 5th wedding anniversary with my ex-husband
5. when Morgan and I said i love you to each other
Annissa asked Top five reasons/things that you love/admire/like/think are neat about yourself:
This has been a hard one for to answer this week....
1. dedication to Master to this journey
2. i am loyal
3. creative...artistic (depending on which day you ask me and today is one of those days I am not wanting to list this)
4. make food that is enjoyed by others
Top Five Quotes:
The person that asked me this one knew it would be HARD for me as I am quote whore...but as she said it takes one to know one. Most of these have I have loved for years and years. The Rumi one though an lj friend posted just this past week and I feel in love with it. So have read it everyday.
"I would like to beg you to have patience with everything unresolved in your heart and try to love "the questions themselves" as if they were locked rooms or books written in a very foreign language. Don't search for the answers, which could not be given to you now, because you would not be able to live them. And the point is, to live everything.
Live the questions now.
Perhaps then, someday far in the future, you will gradually, without even noticing it, live your way into the answer." - Rainer Maria Rilke
"A path is only a path, and there is no affront, to oneself or to others, in dropping it if that is what your heart tells you . . . Look at every path closely and deliberately. Try it as many times as you think necessary. Then ask yourself alone, one question . . . Does this path have a heart? If it does, the path is good; if it doesn't it is of no use." -- Carlos Castaneda, The Teachings of Don Juan.
"He knew one of the women well, and had shared his universe with her. They had seen the same mountains, and the same trees, although each of them had seem them differently. She knew his weaknesses, his moments of hatred, of despair. Yet she was there at his side. They shared the same universe." ~ Paulo Coelho, The Valkyries
In your light I learn how to love.
In your beauty, how to make poems.
You dance inside my chest,
where no one sees you,
but sometimes I do,
and that sight becomes this art. - Rumi
"Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, is something helpless that wants our love." ~ Rainer Maria Rilke
If anyone wants to ask more of these...please feel free they were fun!