Sunday, March 09, 2008

March Q & A: Rules

What rules do you have to follow?

I don't think that I have actual rules...like a numbered list. Master just basically tells me what he wants and I do it. Also some things are so set in place that I probably don't even realized that I do them. Master has set in place protocols and rituals from the start of our relationship....so the ones I am remembering at the moment....I don't eat until he gives me permission, I have to ask permission to use the restroom and I need permission to have a diet coke. I just really ask for permission for so many things during the day, week,...always that is just part of my life.

Please remember you can still ask questions here! Or over on my LJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...