Friday, March 15, 2002

Local Groups

I am feeling VERY angry right at this moment and not quite sure why. I have irc and yahoo on and idiots are messaging me.

One message....

"u suk dik?"

Ugggghhhh how that annoys me!

Thursday was basically a good day for me too....

I woke up dreaming of basically of the conversation I had Wednesday night.

Wednesday an old friend had contacted me and she and I ended up going to a new group for Lesbians/Bisexual women together. I felt out of it tonight. There were things I could have contributed but just no brainpower to speak up. I think the group could be a real asset to Cleveland.

I have been thinking about both local groups lately and things I could contribute to them. I hope to be able to....I am just feeling off still.

So now I feel angry.....why? I just don't know......

I guess I am going to watch a movie......

peace,
danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...