Friday, March 01, 2002

Daddy

Music: Ottmar Lieber

Tonight I went out with friends. I got home about 12:30am and signed online. I chatted with Mistress DM for a while and then signed on to IRC something I have not done in a long time. I just installed it the other night.

I am in a chat where a girl is "playing" with her Daddy. I am not into that online stuff but I have to say it has been fun to watch.

That part of me comes out strongly when I have been hurt....like I have recently. So their play is affecting me I know because I would like to just be a little girl and curl up with Daddy and let him protect me and take care of me....guide me as I feel very lost right now. I would like him to tell me everything will be okay and give me a hug.

It is not something I bring up now either with Dominants. I mean...it is not something I list on my "needs" list. I was Kam's little girl. And let little girl out with Todd too. *remembers one time when she was very much little girl with him* Oh...stopped on that one for a few moments starring at the screen. :(

Anyway, it is not something I list as need now anymore. As I just am very scared to let that part of me out anymore. And also because Kam was so much my Daddy it is hard to picture another. I know I can feel it with others as I have but it is not as consistent of feeling as it was with Kam but he liked the little girl part and did things to bring her out. :)

Well, of course I am not sleeping that is obvious.......

And I don't have a Daddy telling me to get to bed lol....

So...just grown up danae that gets to make the decisions.

good night,
danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...