Saturday, March 02, 2002

Slut

Music: Dave Matthews Band

Mood is tired tonight with a smiley...it is a smiley because it is a GOOD thing that I am finally tired :)

Well, March 1st is over and if things would have went smoothly lately I would have been in Arizona right now meeting Nick. :(

So I have been depressed tonight. I was asked out by 2 different men, asked out by a friend and then there was a submissive meeting tonight too. I just did not want to be out and around people though so opted to stay home.

Poly has been going through my mind a lot again lately. I have had discussions with some people about it lately...that is probably why. People always ask me would I do it again. And that is a hard question. Parts of me say yes and parts of me say no. I guess it would just depend on the people involved.

Tonight I hung out on IRC with Mistress DM, Monseigneur_E and his slave, and then some bois Mistress DM is interested in....it was nice. I had not talked with Monseigneur_E and his slave in a very long time. We share common D/s beliefs. I had said that I had not played since Sept. 4th and they both told me come there lol Which I am sure it would be VERY interesting! *blushes* And some good pain to feed those masochistic needs in me.

Monseigneur_E said something tonight that caught my interest....well a few things but one was........we all were joking about something and it Mistress DM said something like.....first time buying danae. How it was said though I took it as people bought me...*no giggles from the peanut gallery* and like she was asking if this was the first time I was bought. lol I laughed at that and Monseigneur_E said no she has been a renter. And basically said it and to me made it seem like I have renters all my life and now am waiting for a buyer. And I liked that.....I know that might sound so strange. I have had renters - people who stay but do not intend to really get to know the house/car/property and become a part of it.....and now I am wanting someone to be buyer. To find me and not be able to live without me. I am sure that not exactly what he meant. But it is how I took it.

Mistress DM of course had to make me blush from head to toe a few times tonight! lol I can't even remember why she said the things she did but she pushed all the little danae buttons and made me warm and flustered lol

I have been hanging out in a chat that is called Intelligentsubs. It has had some very good discussions and I like lots of people that hang out in there.

The problem I am having IRC is the same one I had on yahoo. I have in my nick the name slut. And because I do.....there is the "assumption" that I cyber. And then what most people define as slut is not my definition. Most think it is a person who sleeps with everything that moves. My definition is when a person is able to let go and be uninhibited. And just be almost animalistic and primal. There are times when I am slut mode where I would beg and do anything to have that orgasm. Getting to that state of just so much out there....is being a slut to me. To be able to let go and just be sexually free.

So the messages I have been getting are of course are very sexual. And that is definitely not the way to get my attention.

I have talked to Nick almost every night this past week. It has been nice. A lot has been on my mind regarding him and I. He is unquestionably good for me. Not sure what is going on.....never mind.

Again almost 5am and I am not in bed......

good night....

peace,
danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...