Thursday, March 14, 2002

Did he say he would be nice?

This is one of those posts I debated about posting……but reread tonight and feel it is okay to post. Actually will probably be posting a lot more of my offline journals….to be true to myself. Nothing I have said in them is not true, or is cruel or malicious, and/or is not expressive of how I feel about what happened.

Written Tuesday March 12th….

Friends....

I see friends being able to have different views and different ways to handle things.

A while back Kam and I had a fight and I was very hurt after it. But the thing about it....is that Kam apologizes and does not want to hurt me again. I have a few friends that have hurt me recently. None of them have apologized.

Kam and I have had some really rough times. But at least he apologizes. And even more then that he works on not doing that again so not to hurt me. The friends that have hurt me recently have not apologized. And I am sure the one does not even see where she should. The other friend I know understands what she did even if she is pretending she did not do what she did. I actually am still even having problems wrapping my mind around that a friend could do that to another let alone someone she called a friend.

When I was finding out that the one friend was lying to me...she said to me "Did he say he would be nice?" I can't believe it….that she even asked that question.

So a mad man walks into the school and kills 32 kids? Did he tell them he would be nice? Can he say to the courts “oh I did not tell them I would be nice Judge Sir.” Bring it down to "our" every day reality....a person says they are having a bad day or pmsing...does that mean they have the "right" to treat a person poorly?

Are those people friends? Yes, I think we all have the times when our bad days and pms and whatever it is that gets under your skin comes out at others - but when it happens consistently is that “right”?

You will probably see that analogy with the kids being killed again…as I have been wondering about posting other parts of my offline journals to my online journal where I talk about that whole incident a lot more.

peace,
danae

Ps: To answer the question did he tell me he would be nice…… he told me he would take care of me, help me, guide me, teach me, show me love - to love and to be love and not hurt me….do those things mean he would be nice…..yes to me they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...