Thursday, March 14, 2002

Yield

I just sat here for 10 minutes starring at an im conversation I just had.....

Not even sure what to say about it.

To yield...to someone.....

I know the definition of to yield. I know what it means.....

But I still needed to read the definition tonight to see it in black and white....

Here is the part of the definition that struck a cord with me.....

"To give up possession of on claim or demand: as a: to give up (as one's breath) and so die b: to surrender or relinquish to the physical control of another : hand over possession of c: to surrender or submit (oneself) to another d: to give (oneself) up to an inclination, temptation, or habit e: to relinquish one's possession of (as a position of advantage or point of superiority) "

Good night....

peace,
danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...