Tuesday, March 19, 2002

No Feelings

Music: Nelly Furtado

I am still floundering. I don't know what to do with my life. A year ago I could have told you where I wanted to be with my life right about now. But I am not there. Not that there was anything I could to do control that last few weeks and change things. But there are things I am wishing I would have done or think maybe I should do.

I wish my dreams and instincts worked on some things and not on other things...

I was sitting here thinking of someone and I realized I was not feeling anything. I am not getting one feeling about him one way or another and I do usually. And so that is weird......and then i realized I am not feeling anything about anything. I am not having any feeling about my life....no direction or instinct on what I should do or at least what directions I should start moving. And that is so unlike me. I usually feel to many things and right now I am not feeling anything. Actually it is almost like the feeling I had right before September 11th. I just was very distant from everything. And that is how I am feeling right now. :(

I had some interesting conversations tonight but don't feel like thinking and writing about them. I just am going to go back to creating. I have been in a very creative mood the last few days. I have made 4 different designs for websites....and 2 of them I am going to show to Moni to see which one she likes for Carpe Diem. So.......

Good night...

peace,
danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...