Saturday, April 26, 2003

LIBRA (Sep 23–Oct 22): If you’ve been doing some deep thinking about issues you don’t normally dwell upon, you probably aren’t yet finished. The next couple of weeks present a fantastic opportunity for you to dig into the vulnerable underbelly of reality. Whether it’s about a current relationship issue or your basic relationship dilemma, get to the bottom of it now while you have a chance.

My mind has been thinking about issues that just seemed to come up - things I don't normally dwell on.

Today...

I started my day off with tears....tears of the reality of being without my friends. It is going to be a hard night for me...a hard week coming up too....

Not sure what to write right now...

Thoughts in my head...

Depression - I look back at the months since living with Bill and Lisa...and realized I was in a depression and I guess I knew that but I didn't admit at the same time. I know it was hard on them having me there with all my ups and downs. I am very thankful for them though because without them I am not sure what would have happened. I sure my depression would have been even worse.

Micro-mangaged - Thoughts this morning on the way to Moni's were of Master micromanaging me. And although I love the thought it does scare me. I thought of how controlled my life is there and how many things I am going to not be on contact with as much. My life is going to change drastically but it is the life I want - it will bring me to that center I have always wanted. It is amazing how well He seems to get in my head and know me - protect, take care and love me.

Other things are going on my mind too but I wanted to just make a quick entry...want to go spend some time with Moni.

I will...I am sure...write more tomorrow.

Devoid of form and color,
Excelling the sense of realms,
Is this wondrous mind
Out-reaching words and phrases.

-Hundred Thousand Songs of Milarepa


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...