Monday, April 21, 2003

Music: Lords of Acid
Topic: Mini-Humiliation Scene

Since moving in with Bill and Lisa…Bill and I have joked around about my masturbational habits. Of course with Master they are controlled but before Him…I masturbated sometimes several times a day. Bill comes home from work about 2pm…so usually I would try to masturbate about 1 to 1:30pm so that I was done before he got home.

He always kids around with me that I needed to wait until he got home. Now…as sexual as I am…talking about sex makes me blush. And then masturbating in front of others makes me blush. Going down on someone no problem. But masturbating in front of them…no way…it is just not something I do. I have actually only masturbated in front of just a few people and we can probably count how many times on one hand. It is not something I do…it is a lot more intimate to me then even giving a blow job…because that is just sex. And me touching myself…is more intimate to me.

So, as much as Bill joked around about it…I never even ever thought of doing it because it is just not something I do….

Well Master changed that last night….

Bill and Lisa were sharing details of their afternoon and while they were having sexual fun…and after realizing that while they were having fun…I was too while on the phone with Him lol

So I mentioned that to them and Bill said that he thought he should ask Him if for payment of storing my stuff and having me live here….payment being I could masturbate in front of them. And so the game began lol

Lisa was typing basically for Bill to Master and Master and I were talking where I was begging him not to let that happen and trying to find every excuse under the sun. But most of them backfired on me lol

I was turned on. I was nervous. I was not processing lots of how I felt about it. I just reacted….by saying…”yes Master.”

At first Master told me to show them how wet I was getting by discussing this….masturbating in front of them. So, I had to stand pull my panties down and then stick my fingers in my cunt pull them out and show them. I did that and did one more thing that I knew Master would enjoy…I licked them clean.

But of course it could not end there….

Lately Master has been teasing me with the thought of making me masturbate in front of people at Thunder. And so, He thought that it would be better for me to masturbate here in front of people I know and trust. And I understand the logic but sex with me is a little tricky at times.

So, I was told to masturbate to the edge. Well, I was turned on so, the thing that saved me is that going to the edge was quick! And so I reached that edge kind of held it there…and then asked Lisa to ask Him if I could stop. He said yes and so I stopped. Bill and Lisa thanked Master for the entertainment and then went to bed. : ) Even though Bill really wants to see that…to completion sometime. I told Him maybe when Master and I come back to get my things…that Master will allow that.

As I told wench it was a humiliation scene.

One thing that was the best out of everything last night….that Master was happy about…I did not fight or struggle. I just said, “Yes Master.” And did it. That made Him proud and I am happy He was pleased with me.

And most probably think why would you struggle or fight that…it was simple. It was not simple…what masturbating means to me…is not the same as it means to most people. It is a very intimate private special act that I only have done for a few people. Giving a blowjob to Bill would have been easier then masturbating. I know I am strange…but if I went into my sexual past/history maybe it would make more sense.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...