Tuesday, April 01, 2003

Music: none....silence
Mood: clear but drained
Topic: whatever comes out

I am not sure how much I will post in the next few days...either I will be writing up a storm or I will be mostly silent. My focus is Home. Going Home and the steps that I need to get there. That is learning to see what I am fighting and struggling with....17 years of sh*t. So how do I deal with all those years of conditioning and programming? (sidenote: 17 years - from the time I surrendered to Don until now.) But it is time to let them go....

And go home....finally. My lesson to be learned.....to find the inner battles - identify them, see why I have them and then find ways to deal with them. Easy task huh? LOL

I know I need help identifying them and know He will help me.....guide me on this journey.

I love You Master....I have faith in You...in Us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...