Friday, August 15, 2003

After my post the other night, Master took me to the bedroom, laid me down with Him...gathering me in His arms and said talk to me. He made it so safe for me to talk that I just opened up and starting letting some things pour out. And He handled it all. He answered all my questions. He did not get upset with me - which was of course what I thought might happen. He made His girl feel very safe and loved and good. After that conversation it felt like a weight had been taken off my shoulder. And I realized Master took that weight off...my shoulders....He made everything better....He seems to do that a lot. :)

We talked and snuggled. We started kissing and touching and one thing led to another and Master and I made love. It was nice I went to sleep feeling very much at ease again.

Yesterday, I first thought I had a touch of the flu or something because my body ached so very badly but then I realized that it was probably an emotional release. With all that Master and I have been talking about and such - I have been so stressed that I was holding it in my body. But with our talk after my blog entry the other night - I released it all yesterday from my body. And so it was aching from unwinding itself. I was really wishing I would know more about yoga because I think that would have helped let some of those aches out more healthily.

So yesterday I was not feeling great and then went to bake and have it not turn out. Cooking in High Altitudes is very frustrating....one time it will turn out and the next time it won't. So I was kind of frustrated even though I was happy to have things worked out with Master. Master called and I told Him about the aches and baking problems...He was very understanding. I am a lucky girl. Master had to run some errands for work and then He came home. And He came home with a bouquet of roses and another flower that I don't know what it is but it was very pretty. It is gorgeous. The roses are like a creamy peachy/yellow with red tips. They are so beautiful. I arranged them in a vase and put them on our table.

It was so nice of Him...I did not expect it at all and it was a very romantic kind gesture from Master and I appreciable it so much.

Master had some work to finish so He brought me with Him. And then shortly after we got home Master put me to bed. He read while I went to sleep. I just was in pain and just so tired. I went out fast and for the first time probably ever - since being here - I slept all through the night. :)

Oh...I just found out from a friend's journal that Ohio Leather Fest had the hosting hotel back out on them. The event starts tonight. I am wondering why the hosting hotel backed out. I will be interested in finding out.

I know Master and I are going to work on the spare bedroom this weekend. We are getting things ready for when we move the rest of my stuff here. But I hope we get some play time too. We have not played much in the last 2 weeks.

I am glad it is weekend and I get time with Master.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...