Friday, August 01, 2003

Quickie - Our Anniversary

Online to send pictures out so wanted to do a quick update...

Today marked our 7 month anniversary :)

I tried to make everything in the house perfect. Since this week I have been out of focus - something happened today and I was totally focused and made up for all the things I missed this week. Our bedroom we had rearranged a while back and there were still things out of place so I got everything in order in there. I know it amazed Master since when He came home at lunch I had not even started in there.

I started the day by making a cake. We have not had a piece yet. It is called a Midnight Bliss cake. It looks like it turned out. I have been having problems with the high altitude when I bake. But I think I am getting it now. Plus I used the new electric mixer Master bought me and so I was in domestic heaven.

I had the table set with candles and everything set in place. I, of course, dressed up for Master. :) We had chicken cordon bleu, baked potatoes, and green beans. And then also a bottle of wine from a local winery. It was pretty good. It was a very good dinner with Master.

It is a good night. I am very happy and feeling much better then I have this past week. Maybe pms is passing :)

All I know is I love Master very much....He is an incredible man who has made me know what being happy truly means!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...