Wednesday, August 06, 2003

Music: Sade
Mood: Good
Topics: Poly, Odd-n-Ends, Schedule of day


This morning I decided to read a journal of someone that is in a poly situation. And well...I don't agree with what was being said. I know surprise surprise. First let me say she has not too bad of things to say about each girl. but then there is a paragraph on how she had to remain on top and keep the others "down." She said she needed to keep them down enough so that they could not be on top. The first thing that went through me was that I felt sorry for the others in this poly family. And next thought was wondering how she was really serving her Dominant in thinking/acting like that.

One thing in serving my Master that I keep upfront in my mind is that I am a reflection of Him. And if we were in that situation and I was trying to keep the others down...I would not be serving my Master properly as I would be a poor reflection on Him. How would it be serving Him if I was keeping the others down? The thing is to help the family grow and stay *balanced*. When there is a first or primary relationship, the others need to feel they are on an even level so things stay open and close-knit like a family.

I was in a poly household and I also was first. And as first, I knew I was, but never acted like I was first. And although I guess there can be a fear of being replaced, if you are the first, there is just a faith in that you know you won't. I didn't have to "fight" to stay on the top...I was there because it is what my Dominant wanted. And if I would have worried about keeping on top, then I would have just needed to remember to do what I have always done - that put me as the first in the first place. And that was serving my Dominant in a way that was pleasing to Him.

In the poly household, I was in, I never "fought" to stay on top. I was just there because of who I was...how I was as a submissive and woman. I also worked hard to make sure the other girls felt equal and had personal time with the Dominant. I never ordered them, but tried to help them. If they were scared or having problems, I offered time to help them out - and even would request to my Dominant to give them extra time to help make them feel more secure.

I just can't image keeping anyone "down" so I can be on top.

Just for the sake of argument...lets say she was told to be on top....first I would hope the others knew that. So they knew what type of relationship they were getting into. Second how to you create a family in that situation? I know poly homes where there is an alpha who was in charge of the others and that was understood. Butl they don't keep the other submissives down...their job is to help the submissive serve their Dominant better. So why would keeping them down be serving the Dominant best?

I do want to stress if the foundation of the primary couple is not built and SOLID...then there can be problems that arrise where the primary couples goals, wants and desires become different.

Also I believe each relationship is different - so if you are adding 2 more people at the same time how on earth can you build a foundation with each? Just my opinion....it is really important to build a foundation - which means getting to know each other and building trust and so on - so doing that while you are doing that with others is in my humble opinion toooooo much. I mean it is hard to start and grow and learn each other when in one relationship so having multiples starting at the same time....I think it is just bound for lots of hurt to be going on.

I will stop ranting...

On to something else....

Master and I had a nice day yesterday. He took me out with Him to work, but had a scenic drive through the Grand Mesa. It was incredible. I am amazed daily by the wonders of this area I live in...I can't find words to describe how and what it means to be surrounded by such magnificence.

Master took lots of pictures. We took pictures of a couple little towns He had business in also because I have an Ohio friend whose Master is from this area and she requested some pictures. So I worked on getting those resized and coded to put on a webpage for her today.

Hmmm what else...

Oh I have been meaning to Thank all the people leaving comments. I always appreciate them! And Ray I will get to your questions about the dog dish - but probably not until next week.

Here is a site I came across today Gothic Martha Stewart


I have been meaning to post a schedule for a while so I finally....

Here is a schedule of my day…

I have had it done for a while but did not have time to proof it until tonight. Master is letting me stay up later tonight to get a few things done I wanted too.

* Our morning starts an alarm at 6:30am and Master waking me up to play and have sex.
* Ritual Shower
* I shower after His shower, while He dresses.
* I then towel off as He feeds the cats (I am allergic to cats to Master does most of the work with them.)
* Get Master Breakfast and see Him off to work.
* Make my list of to do on the dry erase board we have on our refridge
* Get a diet coke and eat breakfast - write in journal and/or meditate.
* Start on my daily list - The order: Bathroom, Bedroom, Kitchen, Living Room, Other Bathroom, and Office. Then whatever room gets the deeper cleaning that day I do when I hit that room.
* Get things out for dinner - if something needs thawing, or if I am going to make rolls or something I get that going
* Master comes home for lunch
* I eat lunch and watch Trading Spaces
* Finish up any cleaning I did not get done
* Do any prep work for dinner (chopping tomatoes, browning hamburger, anything that will save time later)
* Get ready for Master. Master likes me dressed - so I get made up - doing makeup, toe nails polished, shaved, and then dressed in something slutty or sexy. I then put whatever I decide to wear plus garterbelt and stocking or pantyhose (as Master likes me in pantyhose too) and then heels.
* Master calls when He wants me to start dinner.
* I greet Him at the door we eat dinner usually 15 minutes to 30 minutes after He gets home. I serve Master's food first. Then make my plate and sit down. I don't eat until I am told too.
* After dinner I clean up the kitchen and dinner dishes.
* Master and I relaxation time - we do anything and everything from play, watch TV, go out and do things or just hang out and be with each other. When He is home I try not to do anything domestic. The only thing that gets done is cleaning up the dinner dishes. Same goes with the weekend. I try not to have any thing big during the weekend. I just do some of the daily task - but more minimized.

So that is my day….boring? lol My life as a slave. :)

Things are never boring though reall and our day is full of protocol and rules for this girl plus added bonus of just quality time with Master. During lunch Master and I sit and talk, play some, He gives me an enema during lunch often too. He hurts me on and off during the morning, lunch and evening often. So my day is just natural to me. It feels natural and right. I am doing everything for Him. It is part of my slavery to Him. I don't think about it anymore it is like muscles move to what He will want - what will please Him - what will serve Him best. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...