Thursday, August 28, 2003

I have not written in a few days....

Master has been super swamped with work and so just not much going on here. I mean there is, but I guess I just do not have the brain power to write. Master worked at home this morning and was home yesterday so that threw my schedule off this week (not that I am complaining - I always enjoy having Master home), so tomorrow I am going to have to kick ass and catch up before the long weekend.

We have lots to do this long weekend....start packing for our trip, go buy furniture, pull weeds, and other odds-n-ends. We planned the route of our trip last night. We are going to be going stopping in Manhattan, Kansas - Kansas City, Kansas - Terre Haute, IN on the way to Bill and Lisa's in Ohio. :) And then on the way back we are stopping in St. Louis, MO and Manhattan, KS again before heading over to Denver...and probably spending the night in Denver before heading over to Grand Junction. We have to stop in Denver for sure to pick up C1 and C2 (the kitties).

Master and I just finished a He said - she said article for SMART's newsletter. I will publish a link to my website shortly after it is published in SMART's newsletter.

I keep typing and erasing tonight...I hate when I do that....

I am feeling kind of blah...:(

PMS just started though so probably the reason...:(

There is a Buffy Marathon that starts tomorrow at noon (mountain time) on FX so as I kick ass cleaning and doing laundry I will Buffy keeping me company. So that is a good thing lol :) They actually had one of my favorite episodes...The Wish...on a week or so ago...Cordelia wishes that Buffy had never moved to Sunnydale creating an alternate reality created by demon Anyanka. Xander and Willow end up being Vamps and Willow is dressed up in leather! yummy! :) Cordy ends up being killed by Xander and Willow. Angel is in a cell - captured by the Master. Willow asks to play with the puppy and how she says it...every time just makes me wet! LOL She then goes and tortures Angel. Buffy does come to Sunnydale and she looks a hard-ass - no girly girly - more tomboyish I guess. She goes to stop the Master and the height of the fight just before Giles gets them back to present is - showing Buffy being killed by the Master. How they filmed it, the music, just the images from the section....made it for a really good climax. I really enjoy that episode. The season that episode appears actually is one of my favorite seasons - that and two. I really liked Faith so I liked having her in season 3. I really didn't like the seaons with Dawn as much as the other seasons. I liked them all but of course had favorites :)

With Spike joining Angel...I might have to start watching Angel again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...