Monday, August 18, 2003

It is Monday.....

I wish it was still the weekend. :(

This weekend Master and I got a chance to go see our dream house up close and personal as they had an open house. It was really incredible. We ended up going around to a few - in and out of our price range. There were a few we liked. We also looked at some houses out that have 360 degree view. It would be really cool to live out there. There are neighbors but not up close and personal. So screaming would not be heard :)

Master on Sunday went out to the hardware store nice and early for a Sunday morning, because He decided to make me a "service" set. He attached chains from collar to wrists and then collar to hobble between my ankles. I know He loved the look of it...the chains draping down my body. It was one of those love hate things for me. I liked that it was restricting and I hated that it was restricting.

I have a new link to the right....Consensual Slavery. It is a discussion forum. And so far I like some of the discussions going on. I have not posted yet but have been lurking for at least a week. And then this one I stumbled on tonight and it looks like it might be good also.

Not sure why but I just am not sure what to be writing tonight so I am going to post now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...