Saturday, August 23, 2003

Whatever is not yours, abandon it. When you have abandoned it, that will lead to your welfare and happinesss. -Buddha, "Connected Discourses of the Buddha"

Well today Master has been busy on the guest bedroom. I have tried to help, but there was so much in there that just needed His attention that I felt very often in the way. Tomorrow after He has went through some stuff I will be able to get in there more.

I have been sad today and I think I am just kind on a low because Master has been so busy. He is my everything nd so when He is so busy that He does not have much time for me....I get down. We have not had much quality time this week and so it is just getting a little hard at times. Plus I have been worrying about His surgery even though really it is months away.

We did have some quality time last night - dinner and a drive. So that was very nice and I am very grateful for Master giving me that time. When we got home we went to bed shortly after - because Master had such a long day and was tired. I was disappointed, but certainly understood that He was tired after His long day and long week and was also grateful I had some time with Him.

My pain tolerence is dropping considerably since we have not played in quite a long time. That bothers me because punches he did before I could take - suffer - but take. Where now just punch of the same or even LESS level sends me to tears of pain. And I am of course not thrilled with that.

Being called away by Master.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...