Wednesday, August 20, 2003

Master's....SAGITTARIUS (Nov 22–Dec 21): Your planning period may be coming to an end. You’ve been thinking about your future, travel plans or going back to school. Now it’s time to put your intentions into action. Well, not quite yet. You have a couple more days to dream. Then, you’ll be ready to move into an execution phase.

mine....LIBRA (Sep 23–Oct 22): You might as well keep your glass slippers polished, for you could be the belle (or prince) of the ball. Your charm and grace are working in your favor now and this is the time to make the most of whatever social activities you partake in. Have a good time. You’ve waited for this one.

Master's seems to be right on it to me. Mine I am not quite sure about lol - glass slippers? Belle of the ball? LOL oh well

Mini-Rant: Can someone tell me why people think that being a slave or becoming enslaved means - that a slave can't function or make decisions or be strong? I get so sick of that....that people think that because I am a slave means I can't make a decision or use my brain. My brain still functions even though I am enslaved. Master micromanages me, but that still does not mean I can't make a decision when I need too. I make them all through the day - even though I am micromanaged. It is reality we live in not a fiction novel. Rant over (for now *grins*)

This week has been kind of slow...Master has been studying at night. We did have a tv/movie night last night. We watched Mercy and then Monster House (off topic Steve Watson is HOT! *giggle*). Mercy has S&M themes in it. But not that they do a whole lot of it in the movie, but they show some equipment, toys and people dressed in fetish wear. But it had Peta Wilson in it and I drool over her. :)

Points I am ponder tonight is a question that is one Consensual Slavery. Can you be a slave or a Master if alone on the path/in search of your other half? I have always thought...no you are slave when owned and a Master when owning. But I am not quite sure about that now....after being owned and where I can say I am a slave more freely now (freely because I had problems saying I was slave before). I think being a slave is almost a conscious choice. And that choice can be made before you are owned. I think I made that choice before I was owned - I just was scared to admit it. Of course I was not enslaved....that path I am still on with Master. :)

BTW Jani I owe you an email and I will get it out to you :) I am sure I owe a few....know I will get to them. Sorry I am just not good at getting them out these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...