Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Again another quickie....

I will be flying out today and back to Master. I have missed Him a lot but also enjoyed seeing my friends. I have missed Moni lots so spending time with her was so nice.

I am sure I will post more about my time in Ohio tomorrow...

Other things I need to remember to blog about is...

If the submissive fails the Dominants fails....
Little girl things I have been working through internally and maybe soon work on externally with Master....
Punishment vs Displine...

Hmm I thought there were a couple other things but at least I got those down to remember to work on...

Going to hang out with Moni and finish packing....before we had to the airport this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...