Monday, January 26, 2004

Part 2 of my trip to come later tonight or tomorrow...

Here is some "interview" questions I was asked by Firinel...

1. Do you feel there is a spiritual component to your service? Yes there is…My slavery and service in that slavery is very spiritual because it is like a calling deep in my core. Everything that is a struggle - things that I go back and forth on can come together with strength from that service (when I let myself go in that service which is at times is hard). There is contentment and completeness finally able to be who I am suppose to be and that allows me to find my place in the universe. There is an acute awareness through my slavery that leads to a greater understanding of my spiritual side.

2. Have you ever attempted to explain/justify your lifestyle to others who worry it's degrading to you/women as a whole; if so, how did you do so? LOL yes to those in the lifestyle. I really have not encountered that a lot in the "vanilla" world. But I am not out to as many vanilla people as I am to those in the lifestyle. If the person comes across hostile then I have found it is better to walk away because they won't really hear what I am saying anyway. I am not every woman. I only need to live my life…and in this lifestyle I have learned more about myself and felt more comfortable in my skin then I ever have before. I have given examples in my life where in the past I was not as complete, together, calm as I am now with D/s in my life. Most of the time people don't understand it.

3. What is your favourite article of clothing, and why? my red wool socks…because they keep my feet warm and are just so cozy comfy they make me feel just better putting them on

4. If given a day to pamper yourself and to have wholly as you wish, what would the day be like? I am not sure I know how to pamper myself. I don't know if I have ever truly pampered myself. Or had anyone pamper me either. So….lets think….well I don't have friends here yet - and - so I can't have this type of pamper day because it would be hanging out with girl friends - having lunch - just sitting hanging out and talking. So, here in reality of my life at this moment - enjoy a bottle of wine, read, draw, just have some quietness. I guess...it is hard to think of pampering myself. I can think of tons of ways to pamper my Master but not myself.

5. Is there a song that makes you brilliant feel (something, anything); if so, what is it? Oh so many songs……. I listen to music and feel….happiness, sadness, desire, joy, bouncy, like dancing, inspired, warm, cold, peaceful, thoughtful and/or loved - such as Chantel Kreviazuk Feels Like Home makes me feel happiness, love, that feeling of having a home…a completeness.

Here is the guidlines for the interview meme thingie:
1 - Leave a comment, saying you want to be interviewed.
2 - I will respond; I'll ask you five questions.
3 - You'll update your journal with my five questions, and your five answers.
4 - You'll include this explanation.
5 - You'll ask other people five questions when they want to be interviewed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...