Sunday, January 04, 2004

Quizzes, Passion/Submission, Horoscopes...


I am The Lovers

The Lovers often refers to a relationship that is based on deep love - the strongest force of all. The relationship may not be sexual, although it often is or could be. More generally, the Lovers can represent the attractive force that draws any two entities together in a relationship - whether people, ideas, events, movements or groups.

For a full description of your card and other goodies, please visit LearnTarot.com


What tarot card are you? Enter your birthdate.

Month: Day: Year:



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


I have cut stuff from this one :)

Your Life path number is 6.

There are 288 days till your next birthday
and there are 356 days till Christmas 2004!

The moon's phase on the day you were
born was full.

http://www.paulsadowski.com/birthday.asp

The Life Path Number
The Life Path is the sum of the birth date. This number represents who you are at birth and the native traits that you will carry with you through life. The most important number that will be discussed here is your Life Path number. The Life Path describes the nature of this journey through life.

The Life Path 6 indicates that very prominent in your nature is a strong sense of responsibility. You are idealistic and must feel useful to be happy. The main contribution you make is that of advice, service and ever present support. This is the Life Path related to leadership by example and assumption of responsibility, thus, it is your obligation to pick up the burden and always be ready to help. The Life Path 6 is one who is compelled to function with strength and compassion, a sympathetic and kind person, generous with personal and material resources. Wisdom, balance, and understanding are the cornerstones of this Life Path. Your extraordinary wisdom and the ability to understand the problems of others is apt to commence from an early age allowing you to easily span the generation gap and assume an important role in life early on. While the 6 may assume huge responsibilities in the community, the life revolves around the immediate home and family, for this is the most domestic of numbers. Most with Life Path 6 are the positive types who willingly carry far more than their fair share of the load and are always there when needed. You are very human and realistic about life, and you feel that the most important thing in your life is the home, family and friends.

The number 6 Life Path actually produces few negative examples, but there are some pitfalls peculiar to the path. Avoid a tendency to become overwhelmed by responsibilities and a slave to others. Also, avoid being too critical (of yourself or of others). The misuse of this Life Path produces tendencies towards exaggeration, over-expansiveness, and self-righteousness. Imposing one's views in an interfering or meddling way must be an issue of concern. The natural burdens of this number are heavy, and on rare occasions, responsibility is abdicated by persons with this Life Path 6. This rejection of responsibility will make you feel very guilty and uneasy, and it will have very damaging effects upon your relationships with others.

So does that sound like me?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Passion in Submission

Today was Football day (not a good football day so don't bring it up to Master - lol) ....so that left me reading and surfing the web. I really spent a lot of time sorting pictures for my adult yahoo picture group.

Each day I send out pictures daily to my yahoogroup and I used to get turned on a lot by them. But now I just kind of don't see them. But today as I was looking pictures (to get ready for weeks ahead - each week is a theme so I gather the themes ahead of time - this past week was hogtied), I was seeing passion, suffering, pain, love, focus, humiliation and so much more....

I saw submission...they were not struggling, but enduring pain...

There were pictures of women that should have maybe been struggling and writhing in pain, but they were simply submitting to the pain....to the person causing the pain....

More then that....submitting...not only body, but with passion and humility.

All that coming out in a picture...maybe that is what I was wanting to see...

Because those are things I am missing right now. I serve Master daily. We have the power exchange always. But I serve Him in ways that really don't bring those feelings out though. I do it because it is my duty as His slave. I want to submit without thinking or feeling....

no that is not the right words...I want to feel, but I wish I could feel....that humility and passion in each movement...caring only what I can do to please and serve.

I want and desire to please and serve Master...and do both.

I just want to feel the passion and humility from the submission again.

But I have to say it is just like any relationship not just a M/s one....there were times in my vanilla life it felt off...felt like the passion was missing and other times it was loaded with passion.

I just am missing the passion of submission. I remember the good old days of getting wet cleaning Master's toilet and...now that is not there. At times I think some of those things that did cause me to feel that passion in my submission - have been grown beyond. Like I have done that, accomplished it and now I am ready to go somewhere new? Not that cleaning the toilet is not a task that I don't want (using just as an example LOL) it is just that I want the next challenge...is that the right word..challenge? I just want to feel the passion and humility in my submission.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Horoscopes...

His...SAGITTARIUS (Nov 22–Dec 21): Communication with others is always important to you Archers, but now and old misunderstanding can come back to haunt you. It may be that a detail fell through the cracks, and now you have to go back and get the information that you missed. This can put some strain on a variety of relationship in your life as you seek to turn this problem into an opportunity. But then again, you are very skilled at turning lemons into lemonade.


mine...LIBRA (Sep 23–Oct 22): You make it look easy, but it's really not. You could be struggling now in ways that aren't apparent to others. You want to love and be loved, but it's difficult to bring the truth out without having to deal with some temporarily unpleasant consequences. Take it slowly. You might not know which way to turn yet, but as the fog lifts, your next move will become quite obvious to you. And it's a move that you'll be ready to make.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I have started and stopped an entry a lot in the last 3 months....

But I think I am going to have to do it because it just keeps eating at me. It will be a rant about friends. It hurts and irritates me that I have to write about it. Because that means it has gotten so bad that I can't just let it go anymore. :(

Master just came in to give me a piece of candy and made me pant and bark for it. *blushing*

Okay signing off to go watch Trading Spaces with Master.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...