Friday, January 16, 2004

Wherever the mind wanders, restless and diffuse in its search for satisfaction without, lead it within; train it to rest in the Self. -Bhagavad Gita 6:26

That is what I try so hard to do when I meditate...bring my mind within and just be. Strange as this may sound...but Master does that for me. My mind is so much calmer when I am around Him. And I know why...because He has been the first person I can truly ever count on and trust COMPLETELY. When He says He is going to do something He does. When I get overwhelmed with things going on, He always takes care of it. He helps me find a solution or He just takes care of it so I don't have to worry about it.

He takes His responsibility for Himself as well as all in His care....ME :) I am a lucky girl....

We still act like love sick giddy kids at times....when we have been away from each other especially you should hear us on the phone...I think people we are mushy LOL And we are mushy!

Ohhh Master packed me notes in my bag.....isn't that romantic and sweet? See I am a lucky girl. :)

Okay on to NEWS of Master's trip....

He had a terrible day yesterday and I have yet to see Him. :( Plane had mechanical problems at our little airport on the Western Slope...so....they did not take off until almost 2 hours later. So He arrived at next place and of course had missed His connection, so they had other options for Him but none getting Him here last night. He did although get lunch, dinner and a hotel room paid yesterday and breakfast this morning. So I don't think He was too upset.

Moni being such a wonderful friend (said with sarcasm but she really is a wonderful friend) said while we were out shopping last night, "wow what if he does not get here and you have to do the class on your own." I hit her hard for that one! I said don't even think it. So as I type this Master is in the air on His way to Ohio. Thank Goodness!

I don't have much time but wanted to do a quickie...

I need to go paint my toe nails - whore red *grins*

I, of course, thought of things we forgot last night. I know Master brought the service set, but I don't think He packed the cuffs (wrist and ankle) that go with the service set :(

Well I won't be posting this weekend. I am off to SMART Fest today. So Sunday evening or Monday I will try to post about the weekends activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...