Saturday, January 10, 2004

Mood: good but tired and out of it a little bit
Music: none just hearing Master's Madden 2004 Playstation game playing in background
Topic: Weekend Update - playing recap :)


Not even sure how to start this post...

Hmmmm...last night we had chinese take-out and watched movies. Honey called me. It was nice to chat with her as I had not had a chance to in a while. I chatted with Moni the other day too on the phone and am looking forward to seeing her next week :)

I am still feeling fuzzy and out of it from our day of play. It was too heavy or anything I think there was just an intimacy level there that was more intense.

It is so odd with Master and I at times - I will think something and He will moments later do or say the thing I was thinking about - not only in play but in vanilla related things too. It is the same with Him too He has been thinking something and then I mention the same thing. And that type of thing happened a lot today.

Master and I slept in because we went to bed late. I was having some anxiety about sleeping last night as the night before last was literally a horror. So we slept in and when we woke we laid in bed talking, snuggling and then taking little cat naps....

After one of the little cat naps Master started playing with my breasts grabbing, squeezing, twisting, slapping, punching. I was having trouble accepting it (mentally). I just was not in that frame of mind so it was kind of hard to jump into a playing mindset. So it really hurt more then it usually does when in the mindset. Master then put the gag harness on me and it puts me in a space almost immediately. I was fuzzy. (I hope Ray reads this next part as he will love it LOL) He started pulling on my tits like you milk a cow and told me that He had fantasies of bring me to a barn and putting me in a stall. The binding me up so that I was on all fours but not able to use hands and feet. And then putting a big cow bell around my neck and milking me like a cow from my utters. He did it so hard and long that I was really wiggling around in pain. And then He stopped and just started using my tits like a punching bag....He just kept punching one blow after another on my tits.

He then told me to take my panties off....and He pushed my legs up and pressed the vibrator to my cunt. I humped the vibrator to orgasm and then He snuggled me up close and told me I was a good girl and He was proud of me. Something that every time He says still gets to me...it makes me cry because I almost can't believe I have someone telling me that...not sure that makes sense.

I then started stroking His cock and before long He was taking me. *blushing* Afterwards we snuggle for a bit and then He released me from the ball gag harness.

We took our ritual shower together and afterwards went to run some errands. It was late in the afternoon by the time we were done playing and taking our shower and we had not ate all day so we were hungry so went and grabbed something to eat before our errands.

It is cold outside so I am glad we are back home. I will be going to make dinner soon and we will be watching The Thomas Crown Affair. I like the first version but never saw the remake with Pierce Brosnan and Rene Russo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...