Wednesday, January 14, 2004

Okay probably just a quickie again tonight...

I have been busy getting ready to leave for Ohio. I leave today (by the time I post this). Master will fly in a day later and then we will be going to SMART Fest for the weekend. I also got an email from j today saying she will be there so I am very VERY very happy that I will get to see her and Master will be able to meet her. And I also will be seeing quite a few other friends during the weekend and that will be nice too! I am staying on a few more days then to hang out with Moni. On Monday we are having lunch with a bunch of girls and then on Tuesday dinner with some friends and then Wednesday I head back to Master.

Here is something I have been playing with all week....a friend on livejournal posted it. :) It is like playing with paperdolls but virtual ones.

And ending my night with a few quotes...

Real Love is not based on attachment, but on altruism. In this case, your compassion will remain as a humane response to suffering as long as beings continue to suffer. -His Holiness the Dalai Lama

Firewood becomes ash, and it does not become firewood again. Yet, do not suppose that the ash is future and the firewood past. You should understand that firewood is firewood, which fully includes past and future. Ash is ash, which fully includes future and past. Just as firewood does not become firewood again after it is ash, you do not return to birth after death. -Dogen, "Actualizing the Fundamental Point"


Just to be is a blessing. Just to live is holy. - Rabbi Abraham Heschel

Whenever you fall, pick something up. - Oswald Avery

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...