Thursday, January 01, 2004

A New Year....2004!

"May your year be filled with greater compassion for others, a deeper sense of tranquility for yourself, and a sense of adventure as you move into unnamed vistas ahead. May a sense of joy permeate your stillness and your actions spring from the depths of wisdom realized. "

That came in a New Year card. :)

This past year has given me so much....it has given me dreams come true. I am truly blessed and amazed.

The 2003 meme

You will see a common theme in 2003.....Master! *grins*

1. What did you do in 2003 that you'd never done before?
I guess the thing that keeps coming to mind is that I had faith in Master and I. I just knew it was right...and anytime doubts or fears started to play up - I would come back to that faith - that center that told me - He and I are meant to be together. So I am glad I listened to the center....kept faith in us and did not let those fears and doubts distroy our dream.

2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I don't make resolutions.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
yes

4. Did anyone close to you die?
yes

5. What countries did you visit?
none

6. What would you like to have in 2004 that you lacked in 2003?
less stress for Master, more acceptance

7. What date from 2003 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Feb. 1 ~ meeting Master
May 9 ~ coming home to Master

8. What was your biggest achievement(s) of the year?

allowing myself to be happy....allowing myself to find peace...all thanks to Master

9. What was your biggest failure(s)?
not sure I see anything as a real failure...per se.

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?

just the usual flu and cold

11. What was the best thing you bought?
My trip home to Master

12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
for me....just me....mine. I have become more calm and at peace with myself...and I know I owe that to Master so I celebrate Him too.

13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Certain friends

14. Where did most of your money go?
moving to Colorado

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Many things! The 2 big ones though would be...Meeting Master! Coming home to Master!

Other things include: seeing all my friends in September....Grumbler and girlie's wedding...my parents meeting Master,

16. What song will always remind you of 2003?
I am sure there are many, but the one that is coming to mind of course right now is Feels Like Home by Chantel Kreviazuk

17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder?

very happy....I am more happy and at peace then I ever remember being.

- ii. thinner or fatter?
stayed same

- iii. richer or poorer?

I don't own anything so I guess poorer lol but so much richer in that fact that I am where I have always dreamed of being.

18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Not that I could have done this but I wish I would have had more time with friends.

19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
I can't think of anything at the moment.

20. How did you spend Christmas?
with Master having a cozy Christmas!

22. Did you fall in love in 2003?
Yes!

23. How many one-night stands?

ummm none

24. What was your favourite TV program?
As always Buffy. Trading Spaces being another.

25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
I don't think I can "hate" anyone. There is several people I dislike a lot. LOL

26. What was the best book you read?

terrible to say that I did not read a whole lot in 2003...
I re-read the Valkyries and The Forgetting Room...both favorites. But I feel I am forgetting others that I enjoyed but obviously did not impact me that much lol

27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
I don't think I had a great musical discovery...Music has always played an important part in my life. I guess the album I related to the most this year was Evanescene ~ Fallen

28. What did you want and get?
to serve and please a wonderful Master :)

29. What did you want and not get?
there are some things but nothing that I am going to say.

30. What was your favorite film of this year?
2nd and 3rd Matrix :)

31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Master just has His surgery so we had a quiet night at home watching all the Matrix movies (The Matrix, Animatrix, Matrix Reloaded) before the 3rd came out. And then I made cheesecake for dessert/b-day cake. :) It turned out really yummy! The first one I made in the altitude so I was a little nervous! I turned 36 :(

32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?

MASTER!!! :)

33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2003?
LOL I think this is a silly questions but also a fun question for the girly girl in me. Well I dress up more since being with Master. The fashion concept is wear what Master likes! LOL :)

34. What kept you sane?

Master. There is just no more chaos in my life and that keeps me so much more sane.

35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
hmmm I don't think there is really anyone.

36. What political issue stirred you the most?

There are several things that really irritated me, but it is hard with me because I get so empathic with things like that - that it overwhelms me.

37. Who did you miss?
My parents and my friends

38. Who was the best new person you met?
Well Master is someone new I met in 2003 sooooo He would be the best new person!

39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2003:
That being open and honest with yourself - sticking to your beliefs and keeping the dream alive will land you where you want to be!

40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:

From Feels Like Home by Chantel Kreviazuk

Somethin' in your eyes, makes me wanna lose myself
Makes me wanna lose myself, in your arms
There's somethin' in your voice, makes my heart beat fast
Hope this feeling lasts, the rest of my life

If you knew how lonely my life has been
And how long I've been so alone
And if you knew how I wanted someone to come along
And change my life the way you've done

It feels like home to me, it feels like home to me
It feels like I'm all the way back where I come from
It feels like home to me, it feels like home to me
It feels like I'm all the way back where I belong
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...