Monday, May 10, 2004

Back Again

I am really out of it today and so this will just be a quick blog....I am not sure why but after spending the weekend in Denver I always come home and it is like a crash of sorts. I feel very emotional and tired. I just wanted to crawl up in bed and cry all day. We had a nice time in Denver so it is not like anything is so horrible that I react to it. I just feel drained.

As I said we had a nice time in Denver. It was nice to see Master's family. I have always worried about His parents not liking me, but Master told me His Dad said that they really like me. So that is good.

I am reading Paulo Coelho's book The Pilgrimage - here is a quote that I found interesting...."Try to find pleasure in the speed that you're not used to. Changing the way you do rountine things allows a new person to grow inside of you. But when all is said and done, you're the one who must decide how you handle it."


This weekend while we are gone Master and I came upon my year anniversary of moving here. That quote to me really sums up my moving here. When I was in Ohio things were always moving, chaotic, fast and when I moved here....everything slowed down and that pace has really helped me grow. Master made me slow down. He wanted me to find the peace in my life with Him here in Colorado. And I have....it is kind of odd for me lately I have been reading my journal archives to kind of index them. And it feels like a lifetime ago on some of the things I had written. And other things I don't even make sense to me now. I am sure they meant something then but they don't now.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...