Sunday, May 23, 2004

PMS - Sunrise/Sunset - Pizza - Website

PMS

Well I have to be PMSing as my emotions are all over the place. I am crying at the drop of a hat. And this months PMS seems bad because I am having problems keeping my mouth shut and so much is grating on my nerves. My emotions are pouring out all over the place. I feel like I have lots of emotions pent up....and they can't be contained anymore.

So this weekend the emotions are spilling out.

Of course lack of sleep might be the cause also. I have not been sleeping well for a while now and then add in our early early early Saturday morning trip.


Sunrise and Sunset

Master and I started our day watching the sun rise and ended it by watching it set. That was very nice!

Master and I got up a little after 2:30am (after I went to bed at 1am) and headed to a waterfall about 2 hours away from us. It was so beautiful. Master wanted that early morning light for the waterfall. After spending time there we headed home and crawled into bed. Then this evening we went out to drop a card in the mail. And then headed out to watch the sun set - and Master took some more pictures. Both sunrise and sunset were beautiful. It was nice to see.

Pizza

Lisa posted about pizza on her blog. It must have been a homemade pizza weekend as that is what I made on Friday also. I made crust from throwing ingredients into my bread maker. The dough was very yummy. It rolled out so nice. Master really enjoyed the the pizza. I think the only thing I did not like is that it was not rolled out very evenly because I did not have a rolling pin and was using a jar But next time will be different as Master bought me a rolling pin on our weekly grocery trip.

Lisa asks about dream pizza....what would you have on your dream pizza. I am not sure I really do enjoy pizza. I guess I would like light tomato sauce, spices like basil and garlic. I would put lots of red bell pepper strips. A combo of white cheeses like mozzarella (fresh would even be better), romano, and parmesan. And then maybe add some sausage.

But I also like...Pizza Marguerite which is just some olive oil light spread over the crust, basil, mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced Roma tomatoes

Or...
pesto sauce, then topped with some sun-dried tomatoes and shrimp and mozzarella cheese. I had also thought some kind of other cheese like feta or even edam that have a more distinct taste might be good too.

Also...
a little light white sauce like alfredo, some chicken, and red bell pepper strips. I am sure spinach would be good on it but I don't like cooked spinach. I like it leafy in a salad but not cooked.

Here are a few Pizza Websites....
Pizza Recipes
Ultimate Pizza
Epicurious - Pizza

Our website

When I started getting things together to put on it, I pulled out everything that was on my old website. It contained many writings that were done in the late 90's. And I debated weather or not to put them up at all. It was hard for me to put the older stuff on the site. I would read them over and it did not even sound like me now. I have changed and grown over the years. My thoughts and beliefs have changed. Some of the stuff I wrote about then, I don't even believe in now. Such as in one of the stories I write about the Gift of Submission. Ugggh that makes me want to throw up just reading that I wrote about that. Gag! I don't believe submission is a gift. And I thought that it was once upon a time. So glad I got over that! Anyway, my point is I decided to post all of it - even if I did not agree with it now. The reason....well it is a part of my experiences. It is a part of me. And the website is to just kind of show who Master and I are....if anyone sees another view or gets something from it great. If not, at least they will have gotten to know us a little bit. And see how we have grown and changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...