Monday, May 17, 2004

Just some odds-n-ends

Weekend - Our weekend was pretty slow. We just hung out here mostly, which was nice since the weekend before we were in Denver. Next weekend I know we will be getting up really early to so Master can take some early morning pictures at a waterfall. That will be cool!

Angel - Angel ends this week. I am not looking forward to it ending. I was just starting to get back into it - since Buffy is not on anymore. I think I am in denial that it is ending. I have not thought about it much until today...when I was looking over our schedule.

Tonight I was watching Conversations with Dead People from Buffy season 7 (pvr'd from fx). Anyway, Master asks who Buffy is fighting. And I was like I don't know. And then I looked and saw it was Knox from Angel Season 5. I have seen Conversations with Dead People several times since Angel Season 5 started and never noticed that was Knox. I do watch other shows and notice people from Angel and Buffy. Like you can see Jasmine (Gina Torres) in The Matrix Reloaded. Amy Acker is in Catch Me if You Can. (Master noticed that yesterday.) And Julie Benz starred in I think a Hallmark movie recently though I did not see it....I kept seeing commercials for it. I saw someone else recently but it is escaping me at the moment.

Baking - I think it is going to be a baking week. I am going to make Cinnamon Brownies for Master's work. And then I made Wheat Bread today but I know we will go through that probably in the next day or two so I will be making another loaf of bread. Plus on Friday I want to make homemade pizza so I need to do the dough for that. And then I also want to try to make some spice cookies as I want to bring them the next time we go to Master's parents. I am going to bring them a loaf of Focaccia when we go the next time too.

Lithium Picnic - Oh yum. I know I have put this link up before but really I just can't get enough of his photography. I think his photos are scrumptious. They make me want to have an orgasm!

Hair - Master had told me I can have purple hair. But really I want purple streaks. But He is thinking of just having me change the color in general. I suggested a color I once had which is more burgundy. So I guess we will see. I will probably need to color my hair again before we head over to Denver the next time.

My Vibrator - Well my vibrator kicked the bucket. I was masturbating last night and it just stopped. It had new batteries and everything so that was not it. Master looked at it this morning. He tried to fix it, but alas he could not revive it. I could not bare to throw it out so it is sitting on the nightstand so I guess I have not called time of death on it yet.

So a few words for my buzzy blue buddy. It was a really good vibrator - which was not all that expensive. I loved how it could go from very light buzz to fast and furious buzz....oh yum yum oh so good. I just wish it would have lasted longer - I did not even have it a year. And other vibrators in my past have been used more frequently then this one and lasted longer. I loved that this one was really umm powerful and only required 2 AA batteries. Really I have never had a vibrator like it that was so yummy as my buzzy blue buddy. I had 7 wonderful orgasms from it on Saturday. Oh how I am going to miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...