Tuesday, May 18, 2004

The Market Place Series

They are such good books. You know when an author weaves together such details that make you wish it were real...do you know that type of book? Well I think Laura Antoniou does just that. She makes me wish that it was real.

I read a couple of the Gor books, but I just could not get into them like I could with Laura’s books – they were kind of flat for me. I have read quotes and excerpts, that I like but the books did not grab my attention like Laura's books. I also read the Anne Rice Beauty Series. And they were enjoyable entertainment. They were masturbational fodder for sure! They are an erotic fairy tale - where Laura’s books make you want them to be real.

As I posted over at Grumbler’s Chris Parker is oh so yummy in both the Dominant role and the submissive. But of course mostly I think about him in a Dominant role. (Which makes me want to read The Slave again.)

Laura is going to be at Thunder this summer and I look forward to hearing her speak again. I had the pleasure of meeting her when I lived in Cleveland. SMART booked her to speak. And a friend and I went to pick her up at the airport, got to have dinner with her before meeting…..Oh and she used my purple pen to sign all the books that night. Everyone joked that I put it in a shrine. I did not put it in a shrine, but I do have to say it has hardly ever been used since then.

I was thinking of her books because of a post on another blog. Now I need to read The Slave again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...