Friday, July 09, 2004

A Dream - SM and more! Oh My!

I have a love hate relationship with my fantasies and dreams. As I wrote not too long ago, I am having vivid dreams. I am also having vivid fantasies while masturbating too. But for now I am going to talk about a dream I had 2 weekends ago. It has been lingering about and also I told annissa I would write about it because she was in it.

I had a dream that Master and I were at Thunder. We had lots of real life friends there - Jackie, a couple people she is close to who I know, DM and her boy, Grumbler and wench and some friends from Cleveland. I also had a few online friends there....annissa and her Master were there. I remember talking about the rest of her clan, but for some reason they were not there. And then also a few people I know on livejournal and the web.

When I dream it is like little clips - a slice of sensations and visions. I see and feel. And then it jumps to something new, but they are all kind of linked. So in one slice Master and I are sitting talking with the group of friends at dinner. It jumps from one image to the next. From one sensation to another. Some of us move to a suite type room. We have various forms of play going on. Grumbler doing needles on wench...and she is floating away. Jackie beating a pretty slut who is going between moans and begging for mercy. Annissa is being tortured by her Master. He has a cane that is biting into her ass making the most delicious welts...and even raising blood to the surface. A few other friends doing various wonderfully wicked things such as a flogging and waxing. Master sits on the couch and lays me over His lap and beings playing His drums. Well that is what it feels like. Master was a drummer so He always had rhythm to His spankings. He spanks me until I am humping into Him moaning. He calls me His dirty girl.

Jump forward....to the next clips....

It is another day....it feels like that at least. Most of the submissives are in a room with me. They are helping me get ready for an important night for me. Have you ever seen those movies with harems and one girl is being prepared by the others girls...where she is getting ready to go see the Master? That is how it seems in the dream. A big bath with lots of oils...being washed by several girls...Jackie, wench, annissa, and a few others. We are laughing and kind of playing in the water. We are having fun - giggling and talking. Jackie shaves my cunt. She comments on how wet I am....I blush. She laughs. She loves sluts. --- It moves forward --- The next images are of the girls helping me into a corset. It is black satin. Master loves satin. I end up wearing shiny panty hose, corset, and black high heels. I am covered with a black and deep plum ornate silk robe. The last things put on me are a deep purple and black posture collar that Master bought for our 1 year anniversary and matching cuffs....that Jackie and another friend gave us as a gift for our anniversary. My service chains are attached.

Next slice....

Master comes to the room and everyone leaves. It is He and I....He talks to me softly. He quiets my shaky nerves. They are rising. They are becoming out of control and He quiets them. I look at Him and know that whatever is to come is His will.

Next slice....These images were a whirlwind...they happened fast...the sensations flood over me.

In the dungeon, we watch various scenes before Master hoods me. It helps calm me and put everyone out of my mind. He pulls my tits out of my corset and plays with them squeezing them and finally punching them like they are His punching bag. He stands me up and I feel rope being tied on to my body. It is a harness...digging into my cunt and around body. I am moved to a chair and tied to the chair with a vibrator nestled up close to my still covered cunt. Making the seam of the pantyhose vibrate against my clit. He plays with my tits some more. The bondage makes me feel helpless and serene at the same time. I am moaning.

Next slice….

He takes the hood off. There is a table sitting next to the chair I am tied to....and all my friends are gathered around. Master sits on a chair in front of me. He talks slowly, clearly and quietly. All the words come to me clearly. I comprehend them. I hear them. I know them. But my eyes grow wide with panic....He holds my hand while He talks. He tells me that He owns me and that He is taking something away from that I have hung onto. He tells me what it is...and asks me if I understood. I nod and then say, "yes Master."

He leans over, kisses me and then stands, and turns to our friends. He says some words - formal but a blur to His slave. They are full of meaning of the ceremony that is about to take place. It is spiritual....it is personal....it is surrender....

Friends are close...smiling, giving me energy to get through it...to be strong and surrender...mentally....because physically I would not matter what I feel inside.

He picks the clippers off the table....and shaves my hair off.

After He is done....He unties me and stands me up. Jackie and wench come to my sides and start taking my clothes off....I look to Master. And look down. I ignore the hair on the ground around the chair. And with the clothes on I did not feel so vulnerable....I could almost ignore what He did to me.

All the clothes come off....my cuffs and service set is re-attached. And Master bring me to Him kisses me on my bald head. He then kisses me deeply. And tells me how much he loves me. He looks to our friends and they start coming up and hugging me and congratulating me for this step.

I am naked and exposed. I am owned.

So there is one of the dreams I have had recently. See what I mean about love hate relationship. I don't want my head shaved! But it turns me on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...