Monday, July 12, 2004

So how do I go from being upset to His slut?

I wonder why I can go through such mixed feelings within such a short period.

Last night Master and I had a disagreement that did not go so well. And so I was having some residual feelings left over from it this morning. So, I wrote this morning offline about them because I just needed to get them out. That is common for me – I will write it – vent – get it out of my head and it is done. I just need to express it and once I have I feel everything is done and okay. But there was one thing still kind of bothering me. And I knew it would just take time.

Well I did not have time….

Master did something that normally would make this slave all hot and bothered, but with today’s mindset, it was hard to take. Master had a bad day and needed to get some aggression out. He called and told me to be ready. As I sit here right now, my ass has a slight sting and it feels like there should be bruises but it is highly doubtful there is – since my ass does not bruise easily. I accepted it but it was hard on me. I kept having all sorts of thoughts in my head that I wished were not there. And wished it could have been something that I got hot and bothered by instead of me bent over the bed with my mind racing and tears streaming down my face. After it was done, Master felt better. I was just feeling small and like I wanted to escape for a little bit. And I am thankful He stayed with me. We spooned on the bed and after a little silence we talked.

Soon there after I had a leather hood on and Master was punching my tits with one hand and holding one wrist above my head. I stroked His cock with the other hand. His hand moved to my cunt and I started to hump His hand like an animal. Not too long of me humping, He got me in position to fuck. It was that fucking that is very primal. At least it was for me. I think I get that way easier with the hood on. We both orgasmed and then laid in bed spooning for a few minutes before He took the hood off me.

It was a great way to start the evening….

So how do I go from being upset to being His slut? I think it is Master does to me. It just gets my mind twisted around….I guess though it does remind me who I am to Him. I am His property to discipline. Or I am His to use for His aggression, desire, or anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...