Monday, July 19, 2004

We're Back! Mini Review for now!

We had a very nice time.

Just a few things quickly...and then a longer post to come...

Friends...
We saw some good friends....one being someone who we can thank for getting Master and I together. We had some really good conversations with them. When I am around good lifestyle friends, it really hits close to home how much I miss being able to talk with like minded people.


Seminars...
We went some really good ones. Favorites were "The way of it - Establishing and Maintaining Protocol in Relationships" by Laura Antoniou, "Rope Bondage without Restraint" by Jason Ryan, "There is Power in the Blood --Cutting as a Part of a Ritual, Ceremony & Spirituality in M/s and D/s Relationships" by Master Jim and slave marsha and then "Duct Tape - Sticking it to your sub" by Jason Ryan. I was surprised that I enjoyed the two SM technical classes, but the speaker was a personable guy that really gave practical advice for a couple of fetishes Master and I have....so we had a nice time in both of his classes. And inspired Master to get more into rope bondage. yippee! I will go into each class we went to later...as we went to the positively boring and annoying and also had the most moving experience I have ever attended at an event. So I will write more about those sometime this week.


Vendors....
Master did not spend as much this year as last. But we of course could not escape without buying some fun stuff....

Master bought:
  • lots of rope, bondage tape, and a ball gag that has a swirly red ball. All together Master bought 150 feet of rope. Of course it is not in all one piece.

  • a leather hood that was made of perforated leather with thick leather pieces as seams - hole for mouth - shaped nose - laces up the back. It fits really great and the owner of the store was there and he is just GREAT. We also found out they are located in Denver so if we need a leather fix we can go there when in Denver.

  • The Seductive Art of Japanese Bondage by Fetish Diva Midori


  • Then Master let me buy some things with money I earned from a website I designed.

    I bought:
  • The final 3 of Laura Antoniou's books that I needed to have a complete set up-to-date Marketplace Series. I got them autographed too.

  • And then I bought Master an S&M t-shirt. I don't have a job outside our home. So when I earned the money - being able to buy a gift for Master was important to me. Because if I want to buy Him a gift I have to either make something or ask Him for money. And that is always a little hard. So being allowed to buy Him a gift with money I earned was so special for me. Master collects M&M things and so the S&M t-shirts with M&M's on them were a good gift for Him. I got one of a purple M&M in a corset and hobbled. As Master loves corsets & hobbles on His girl and of course purple is my favorite color so He would think of me when wearing it.



  • Dungeon...
    I don't think there were as many heavy scenes this year as there was last year. I saw just a few scenes that were really making me go, "oh hot!" And last year it seemed I was saying a lot more. I do have to say I think I liked the set up of the dungeon more this year then last though. It seemed more social friendly. Last year chairs lined the outside and now chairs were just kind of grouped here and there to watch scenes.

    Okay so that is just a few things....like I said I will write more on the experience of Thunder in the Mountains 2004!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...