Thursday, July 22, 2004

Thunder - Part 1

This event was different then last years. Last years we did not do as many seminars, we played more and such. I think we did that because last year Master and I had not seen each other for 2 weeks and it had been the first time being away from each other since I moved in. So, it was that absence makes the heart grow fonder thing going on…where we could not get enough of each other and could not keep our hands off of each other.

This year although Master and I enjoy our intimate time and SM time we took in more seminars and hung out with people more then we did last year.

I liked both last years and this year. I liked that we played lots last year and were like giddy school boy and girl who are in heat, but I also liked that we had really good quality time of sitting and talking with other like-minded people this year. And that we attended good seminars that we were able to talk about and enjoy for use in our relationship.

Friday – We left about mid-morning. We arrived in Denver to shop. Always fun. I could not find a shawl or gloves in GJ, but of course, we found them right away in Denver. After shopping, we headed to the hotel to get checked, registered for the event and unpack car – which of course was loaded although we were only there for a weekend. As we pulled into the hotel parking lot – some friends of ours pulled in so we gave them hugs and hellos right away.

After dinner, we got all dressed up. I wore a dress, with a shawl, gloves, hose and flat little shoes with bows on them. I don’t think I ever said that I hurt my knee while in Santa Fe and so I am having on and off trouble with it. So, Master did not want me to strain my knee with heels this weekend so I only wore them for a little bit on Saturday night in the dungeon.

So after dressing we went to the vendor area, then the meet and greet before heading to the dungeon. We just walked around and watching scenes. We bumped into someone we know. And I could have left that out of the weekend. It is hard when you see someone as a certain way and then find out so much of who they were suppose to be was lies. I think of other people in my past that was like that….and glad that we did not hook up.

There was only one that I really enjoyed and boy do they scene. They go for hours and hours and hours! All sorts of things happened during it but I will just share some highlights - such as her being taken down from the equipment she was on and as soon as she was lose….she started hitting him. And him sitting on her face…leather crotch right there. Umm yum! They also used 2 to 3 different hoods and a gas mask all in one scene. Really when we entered the dungeon they were playing and when we left, they were still playing. After we went to the dungeon we joined some friends for drinks….at 1am we are on the way to our room and the couple was just getting on the elevator with us.

Saturday morning we woke to of course have sex! And then got ready to have breakfast and head to classes. Classes will be all one entry so see part 2. In between classes, we went to the vendor area. Master was looking for a penis gag and another ball gag for me, as the ones he has are too big for my mouth. Master ended doing most of his buying before classes ended that day.

After classes we grabbed some dinner and then took a power nap before getting ready for the dungeon. Our power nap was a longer then a power nap though so we arrived at dungeon later then we wanted. I was very scared about what Master was having me wear to the dungeon but I did it. When we got to the dungeon, Master go out the red rope he bought and first did a body harness on me. And then he did bondage connecting from the neck of the harness and going down one arm…wrapping around my wrist and going back up the other arm and connecting on the other side of my neck. It was nice. I enjoy bondage. So it was nice that Master was getting into it. Only thing that is hard for me was to not help him. Because I have had more experience in it then him. But I got to a point where I was able to let it go and just watch him wrapping ropes as well as catching glances at all the scenes.

We did not play a lot in the dungeon just here and there. Master would punch and squeeze here and there…finally stopping to use the baton on me. We watched a few more scenes that were good that night, but still not nearly as many as last year. The one scene we watched the most – was someone known in the BDSM world and she had a HOT HOT scene….noose, kicking, punching, and energy abound…yum!

After we went to our room, Master put the new hood on me and played a little more before fucking me. It was about 3am before we got to bed and so it was a little hard to get up on Sunday but with the sun shining into our room so brightly, it was hard not too.

Our room was thankfully not small like last year, but the hotel well it is a pain. I mean I appreciate that they let all us kinky folks gather there but the price for the rooms are too much. So many little things wrong with the room – like curtains not closing - only inner liner which is like a sheer curtain so sun shining brightly is not blocked out at all. Also the room we had was bigger but they only had it available for Friday and Saturday night so they wanted us to move out Sunday morning by 11am but might not have anything available for us until 3pm to 6pm. So Master called around the area and found one that we could get into at 10:30am and bigger then the normal rooms at the place we stayed. And so much less expensive!

We checked in between classes and then came back to the rest of the classes. Sunday evening we changed and went to give something to Master’s sister before having dinner and then meeting friends with for drinks. We had a nice time chatting with them. I liked being able to chat with people we knew who were in the lifestyle. It was nice. I enjoyed their company a lot.

The weekend we were up early and to bed so late that we were exhausted so we collapsed into bed on Sunday evening and woke up a little later then we had intended to on Monday. But we were in no rush. We checked out and grabbed some breakfast before heading back home. Our kitty cats were happy to see us.

Now we have unpacked somewhat and are getting ready to leave again on Thursday afternoon to head to Denver again for Master’s sister wedding. We will be gone a week as Master has work in Denver also.

Part 2 will not be posted until I get back....and that won't be until Wednesday. Part 2 is all my thoughts on the seminars we attended.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...