Monday, July 05, 2004

Mini Rant - Train Wreck Relationships

Do you ever see those couples in the BDSM world that are just like a train wreck waiting to happen? There is one list I go every once in a while, almost everyone one of them are like that. I feel sorry for them that they are going to get hurt. But I also get irritated because you see that many of them just keeping doing the same pattern over and over again and so they are going to get the same results and why they don't see that I don't know.

I just don't understand how they can rush into big relationship testing things without building a foundation first. They float from one drama and problem to the next. Not seeming to learn from the last relationship or even the last problem in their current train wreck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...