Thursday, July 01, 2004

Pets....

When I was a little girl, we had a dog that my parents ended up giving away because they felt we just did not have the time to care properly for a pet. They were probably right, but I liked having a dog. As I grew up and became more and more girly girl. I did not like dogs because of all the slobber, them sniffing and jumping up. And then I found out I was allergic to most animals, but cats were worse then dogs for me.

When Jim and I bought a house, we got a dog. He was a big dog lover. We went to the shelter one-day and came home with a dog that I totally fell in love with the moment I saw her. She licked and slobbered all over me and I did not care. She urinated on me in the car and I did not care. She was so cute and such unconditional love. Anyway, I became a dog lover...I loved all dogs. I would see someone with one and ask them all about his or her dog. I was the annoying person who talked about their dog like it was their child and in a way I am sure she was...just that.

When I left, I left her with my ex as he loved her just as much as I did...and I knew it would be better for her.

So all that time I was not a big cat lover....I thought they were too independent and kind of sneaky. I couldn't understand how they even made good pets.

Now to present...

I think you fall in love with the things your partner loves. Master has 2 cats. He is a big cat lover. The cats are his babies and so now they are my babies too.

I love the kitty cats lots! When they are sick, I feel for them. When they are feeling frisky, I play with them. I talk to them, take care of them, and I love them.

Today they were lying in one of their beds and they were so cute that I got the digital camera out and snapped a few pictures.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...